First ATUK National Members Social Weekend 27th September
based in Shropshire
For more details, please contact myself or Debi Anns (Shropshire ATUK, but for bookings, please contact Debi. Bookings will ONLY be taken by Debi once ATUK membership has been confirmed. Actual location of event will also ONLY be given once membership confirmed.
One person per vehicle MUST be a current ATUK member, so please have your membership number to hand….no number, no booking!
Kieren – 07907 981503
Debi – 07762 225371
There MIGHT even be a prize for furthest travelling member….based on recorded membership location details.
The idea behind the weekend is so that;
• Members can get to know one another face to face
• Discuss and share ideas about laning.
• Chill and have a few drinks / refreshments together.
• Do a bit of laning if they so wish (area maps can be provided).
• Maybe drinks / refreshments and BBQ on the Saturday evening (on a “BYO” basis).
• An official Reps meeting could be built into the day / weekend if we can agree on a day and time.
• Help people to feel part of the bigger ATUK family….
Event runs for the weekend but members can stay for as little or as long as they wish, just pay for the pitches accordingly.
Bewdley – on the Shropshire / Worcestershire border
• 18 pitches in the dedicated field, £10 per unit per night. Pitches have electric available.
• More pitches available in the adjoining fields
• Meeting room for Reps discussion time.
• Local stores in nearby Bewdley.
• Local pubs & B & B if people don’t want to camp (bookings to be made by individuals).